No Fate but What We Make. (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 13:42 (2998 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Oh, and I got a Fakebringer ;)

It has Sureshot IS, Hot Swap (equipping grants bonus accuracy), a choice between Hammer Forged (extended Range and Accuracy) or Feather Mag (super fast reloads), and Firefly.

I selected Feather Mag, put on some fast-reload gloves, turned on my Gunsinger's Trance perks, and went nuts.

It feels. so. good. Like coming home again. I know Fatebringer was unquestionably overpowered in year 1. I know it lead to a lack of weapon diversity in PvE. But I enjoyed that a heck of a lot more than I enjoy the vast array of mediocre primary weapons we have now. I feel super lucky to have landed a roll like this. Now to get this beauty to 320 :)

Last night I convinced my brother-in-law to see how far we could make it through the Crota raid. We made it about 9-10 lamps, he would simply run forward and I would try to keep up & while killing things. I was using my fatebringer, and oh my goodness, I forgot how amazing that gun is for that section of the raid. I could take out huge swaths of thrall that I thought were going to kill me.

When we try this for reals in a week or two I'll really have to convince him to pause at the lamps. :) Maybe I'll even try out the Necrocasm... maybe.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread