Quitting is for losers (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Monday, June 06, 2016, 16:03 (2908 days ago) @ Fire Opal

There is this aspect of it, the cheaters.

Honestly unless they were carrying a placard saying "I am a Cheater " I do not have enough experience to tell if it's a very bad internet or deliberately manipulation. I do report really bad connections as bad connections but I could not brand someone a cheater if I am not sure. ( although I may suspect)

If I could tell, then in that instance I would quit. Cheaters want a game in order to win so a good punishment is to deny them just that

I agree. The last time I quit because of cheaters was guys obviously exploiting the infinite rocket glitch with cocoon and clown cartridge. So yeah, I only quit when there's really no way it's anything other than cheating.

Even the super laggy players (again, less common for me these last few weeks), I try to give the benefit of the doubt. Though it is really frustrating to shoot a guy right in his face and not get any damage on him, those laggers are rarely in the top half of points on their team. I'm more upset about losing a valuable commodity (special ammo) than I am about not killing the guy.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread