#Funkmonwasright (Getting rid of my Xbox One) (Off-Topic)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, July 18, 2016, 02:51 (2847 days ago) @ Kermit

Increasingly it's looking like I'm the only fool trying to play Destiny on two platforms.

If it makes you feel better, I'm actually higher Light on Xbone than on PS4. If I didn't get rid of the Xbone on a whim, I'd still be leveling my characters until RoI, at which point I might have considered buying the expansion. Glad that I'm not doing that, though, since I've had more opportunity to play way more games that I've neglected; Grim Fandango has been a great experience, as is Uncharted 4's multiplayer. Fought a couple of bosses on Furi, but it's not my kind of game, might go through it on Easy because the enemy designs and writing/atmosphere is pretty great. I've even given Paragon and Hawken some playtime (both free for PS+); I enjoyed Paragon way more than I thought I would, and Hawken's not so bad for a Free-to-play, though not something I'd get into.

Ironically, cutting my consoles in half has helped me enjoy gaming in a broader spectrum. I've barely made time to squeeze in some Destiny, but I'd definitely still be there with you juggling the consoles. Ultimately, it's just too much time that you could be spending enjoying other games in the backlog.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread