#Funkmonwasright (Getting rid of my Xbox One) (Off-Topic)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, July 18, 2016, 16:38 (2846 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Obviously there's not much of a reason any of you need to know this, but, other than CruelLEGACEY, I've still not played with anyone on the PS4 side.

That's a shame. What timezone are you in? I'm normally on late (depending on your timezone) Tuesday nights. I'm talking 8:00-10:30pm PDT.

I'm in the Central Timezone. The main things that I moved out to the country and can't get cable internet out where I live. The prices and quality of anything I can get make it basically not worth it. I tether through my phone, and have played Destiny with it, but it's not reliable enough that I would ever party up with someone to try and accomplish anything. I play sometimes if I go to my parent's. They live about 25 minutes away so I visit them pretty frequently and sometimes cart my PS4 with me. I suspect I'll do this on the weekends when Rise of Iron hits.

Well, maybe we'll be able to play during the Rise of Iron. I'm in the Mountain timezone, so we're only an hour off. I play occasionally on weekends, more so when there's new content.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread