Do I use it/Is it sentimental/Is it hard to get (Destiny)

by Durandal, Saturday, October 22, 2016, 12:47 (2741 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Generally, stuff I use is on my characters, so it seldom resides in the vault. Mostly I've kept a copy of Raid weapons and armor from VoG, CE and KF that I like and are hard to get. My sets of armor from PoE are all gone, replaced by the Y2 Taken version where possible, but I never did get a full set for my Titan or Warlock.

That leaves a number of spots for weapons I consider to have really good rolls, but don't use very often due to lack of infusion fuel. I've got some good Hawksaws, Hand Cannons, PRs, etc that all have some interesting rolls that I will try out, one day.

I've got a few things that are quest rewards or from the handful of times I managed to get 5 wins in Trials, which are not rolled well or pretty but were hard to get and sit around because of that. Likewise some cool capes are in there.

Everything else is fair game. I recently went through and trashed 15 old weapons because how many high impact Scouts do you need? Even if the rolls are good, you really only need one of each archetype you like. I had four soul stealers claws that were decent, and I sharded all but one.

You have to clean things out eventually. Trying out new stuff is part of the game.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread