Brilliance. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, October 27, 2016, 02:22 (2764 days ago)

Yeah, Festival of the Lost--Bungie's lost their common sense.

They (literally) copy/pasted the quests from last year--instead of multiple quests you could stack, you now have to do them all one at a time. And of course, Bungie forgot their whole 'counting numbers' thing, since they raised the light.

They (somehow) forgot that these masks completely remove any light from a total mean. So if you're at LL 400, the maximum possible, you're dropped down to 360, just barely enough to get one shot killed by a Elemental Burn sniper. Any less(like my 370 character) and it becomes Impossible. I mean literally, black bar Wailing Skull "there is no hope" impossible.

AND with the Bone pause screen now actually BEATING the amount of loading time that the 360 did(Again, nice job.), just trying to switch back and forth from your actual helmet to your mask as quickly as you can could spell a wipe for EVERYONE. Not to mention your 370.000000000001 blue gear is now 333. Thank God I only had to do this once.

Excellent plan, guys!

......hmm. You know, I can't help but think. I bet if they made some quest that involved getting flawless Trials with a mask or something else that moronic, somebody would burn that whole building to the ground.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread