I just bought this in a leap of faith. (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, November 18, 2016, 22:56 (2717 days ago) @ Korny

Black Friday Xbox Digital Game Deals And More | - majornelson.com
https://majornelson.com/2016/11/18/black-friday-xbox-digital-game-deals-and-more/

If you prefer quick game switching to resellability now is the time.
Starts today for gold members. Titanfall and BF1 in some sort of bundle I can't determine to be a good deal or not…

The Witcher 3 Complete Edition for $25 is a steal. Hundreds of hours of non-grinding, often-story-heavy gameplay, in-depth combat, tons of exploration, and a real interesting story (most quests/storylines have a number of different ways that they can play out, depending on your choices/actions), I've gotten my money's worth twice over, and I've not touched a single piece of the highly-praised DLC yet.

Also Gwent.

It's a really tough game combat-wise (but also really rewarding), so you shouldn't feel ashamed if you have to bump the difficulty down a notch or two in order to enjoy the story and characters.

Plus, I've never played or read any other Witcher games/books, and it was real easy for me to learn things and get into the story, so yey!

Ya'll better not be kidden around! I've done no research into this game and I have no idea what I'm going to get into when I play it which is fairly unusual for me. Just endless praise from everyone. Also Boobies.

Can't be all bad. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread