This game is GoT + Harry Potter + Grizzly Adams-ish. (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, November 21, 2016, 20:35 (2743 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Korny, Monday, November 21, 2016, 20:41

That learning curve through. Geez. Keep in mind I've only really had a few elapsed hours to play this sucker, but yea... I can see it's potential for being amazeballs.

Yeah, I had an easier time getting into Bloodborne than Witcher 3, and every time that I come back to it, I die to the lowest-tiered enemies a couple of times before I get back into the groove. That's why I recommend knocking the difficulty down a notch or two if you're not used to unforgiving RPGs, at least until you've got a good grip on the layers of combat.

And cheapLEY is right. Alternate Movement is 100% the way to go. Definitely gives those settings a lookover before you hop into the game.

Overall, as far as leaps go... looking good so far.

It starts a little slow (which is a blessing, since there's so dang much to take in), but don't worry. You'll be bringing down dragons, deciding the fates of succubi and trolls, and bedding sorceresses while uncovering apocalyptic conspiracies in due time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread