THAB (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, February 24, 2017, 03:38 (2616 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Instead of continuing to encourage you to hurry up and wait on a Super, we are looking at modifying Skorri to motivate some activity. The change currently in testing requires a kill to jumpstart Skorri’s unique ability for the next minute. Once it times out, you’ll need another kill to jumpstart it again.

Hey Trials kids--nice job pooping in the community pool.

Ultimately, we would never want to destroy NLB’s Exoticness

You've never had a problem with destroying the Exoticness of any of the others, like Truth, Icebreaker, Gjallarhorn, Suros, Remote, Black Spindle(and I guess indirectly, Hammer), Malice, Light Beyond, Both Crests, The Impossible Machines, Manacles, Shinobu, Obsidian, Thor--....well, let me take that back. Thorn had to be stopped. My point is, why stop at the Sniper Automaton Camping Killtoy?

As you know, we’ve nerfed Blink a few times over the years. While we're happy with the latest changes, we believe that the stack of nerfs has grown too high. To counter this, we are looking into removing the old Recovery nerf entirely. Additionally, we’re looking at pulling back the time that you’re HUDless by just a bit.

Why not just remove it? Seriously. Just...just kill it out.

Supremacy Iron Banner, eh? That'll be interesting. Hopefully I can barely slink by with a single win in the entire week. I still haven't gotten the book completed. Ugh...maybe I should just go start on my Xbox backlog...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread