I'm not sure what to say, except "wow." It's hard for me to even grasp how he's navigating when he's falling for what seems like several minutes on a sparrow.
I couldn't really follow what he was doing with the Sparrow-hopping stuff (there were lots of ups and downs in there), but I'm impressed as hell that he could tell where he was going!
It'd be cool to see the Vaults in a non-combat situation. Also, I found it curious that not all of the glass had loaded in at the "present" Vault; must be something specific about the Raid:
- VoG beaten solo on patrol. - bluerunner, 2017-03-14, 06:42
- Wow. - Ragashingo, 2017-03-14, 06:51
- VoG beaten solo on patrol. - stabbim, 2017-03-14, 07:07
- Indeed - Beorn, 2017-03-14, 09:25
- VoG beaten solo on patrol. - Claude Errera, 2017-03-14, 07:20
- Amazing. - Kermit, 2017-03-14, 07:44
- Incredible - unoudid, 2017-03-14, 12:28
- Incredible - bluerunner, 2017-03-14, 12:56
- Should have ended with him getting kicked to Orbit... - Korny, 2017-03-14, 12:34
- Very impressive! - Oholiab, 2017-03-14, 13:48
- So full of awesome. - slycrel, 2017-03-15, 07:44