+1 (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, April 02, 2017, 13:55 (2552 days ago) @ Kahzgul

man, those screenshots are great! I find your choice of armor interesting. I spent the entire game in either the stealth armor (95% of the game) or the very customizable silks (unavoidable combats only). Just today, I got the shield weaver and was soooo disappointed that the actual outfit looks nothing like what you see before you get it. Still looks neat, but not nearly as neat as what I thought I was getting. I must say, I'm also really happy that I was able to get it without spoilers or a walkthru.

I pretty much always wore some variant of the Carja Blazon armor, just because I think it was the best looking armor. I honestly never noticed the stealth armor actually helping all that much--if you're in tall grass, you're in tall grass and that just plain makes you invisible. I also like the Banuk Ice Hunter sets quite a bit.

Those screens are gorgeous Korny. Horizon Zero Dawn is simultaneously the game that lets me know that I don't need a PS4 Pro and the game that is selling me on getting one. It's just so good looking.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread