What should I know about Destiny right now? (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, May 29, 2017, 23:40 (2531 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Thanks to Age of Triumph, pretty much anything that you do helps you level up and get gear, you'll likely hit 400 before your Subclasses get filled out. Doing strikes drops Blue gear that is always equal to, or above your light, same for Crucible and Faction rewards. The same is true for all of the raids. If you're still there tomorrow, we can try to get a group together to run through some of the raids to get you loot...

I'll be on a bit today but probably not too long. I think I might use the Spark of Light on a Warlock and get her up to speed (or maybe not, I'm not sure yet). Either way, I doubt I'll run through any raids quite yet. I didn't bring a mic with me this weekend. I really only brought the PS4 to grab some game updates and bought RoI sort of on a whim. I'll be prepared on Saturday though.

Were you able to get some 3oC?

No, I forgot. I meant to look for Xur last night then just completely forgot about doing so. I've got only a few in my inventory.

Maybe it's a different strokes thing, but I felt the opposite back when I started over on Xbox. Rather than crippled, I felt pretty liberated.

I can see that. If I were in a position to play whenever I wanted instead of having to schedule packing the PS4 into town, I might feel the same way. I just feel like all my options are gone, mostly just from missing having most of the subclasses unlocked.

The pace of the subclass leveling is the single reason I haven't deleted characters. I've got several (deeply flawed) regulars/friends I raid with on the PS4, and we'd love to have you. Maybe, since Korny has offered to help, this is how we get him to play with us, too! We saw you on Saturday and thought about asking you to join, but realized you were working on leveling. Someone asked me if I knew you, and I said of course! We're blind raid blood brothers!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread