Fallen alphabet key (Destiny)

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 22:14 (3901 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I was afraid I would have to as well, and nobody wants that, as my image editing skills are horrendous. :) If possible I'd love to see an updated alphabet key, that shows our alphabet and what we think to be their symbolic counterparts (plus different forms) It might be a nice tool to refer back to later. I wish I had the skill. We should only be missing a few letters X, Z, etc.

Sure thing. Here's an updated one I just threw together. Let me know if you notice any mistakes. The only letters it looks like we're missing are K, X, and Z. I put a few unusual symbols for letter combinations we've come across on the right.

One thing I noticed while putting this together was that the "IM" from "Jim McQuillan" looks like the same symbol as the weird "C in a box" just to the left of David Dague (but rotated clockwise 90 degrees). That might give us a clue to completing the vertical line ending in "NT" at the lower right.

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread