Bugs and UI issues - please post what you've found (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:43 (2424 days ago) @ bluerunner

I ran into a weird bug last night where a public event started but I could not see the enemies that were part of the event. It was the big servitor event. The other randoms could see it, but to me it just looked like they were firing wildly into the air. I thought I had wondered into a Husky Raid video. If I fired the direction they shot, I could see the rounds hitting something but could not see the servitor. I fired randomly a few directions and killed an invisible dreg. At the end suddenly everything appeared.

Let me guess. Exodus Black on Nessus?

When Sammy and I were running story missions, upon finishing "Six", I spawned in alone, but she said she was right next to me. I couldn't see her (or her name) at all. She ran out to do the Servitor event, and while I was out there, I couldn't see a thing going on besides sme debris on the ground, and a couple of randoms shooting into the air. Sammy saw a heated battle going on, so I simply jumped into the middle of the thing and shot in the same direction as the randoms. I got the rewards right at the end, and Sammy popped up too.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread