No apologies necessary (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Friday, September 15, 2017, 23:16 (2423 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm sorry about that, genuinely. My event only had the two of us and I found myself ready much sooner than I anticipated, so I jumped into Cody's event when I had the chance.

I'm willing to raid with folks, and I am totally willing to do it with a blind group and keep my mouth shut and just follow directions, but I know that's not an ideal situation for anyone.

Seriously no apologies necessary. Everyone has their freedom to play at their own pace that works for them and their schedule. Joining any event, at any time, is their prerogative. No need to feel bad at all.

Yeah, a Non-blind raiding with the blind certainly is not an ideal situation for anyone. It can unconsciously/consciously change the entire dynamic of the fireteam and fight.
Based on your post history I think I can trust that you would not spill the beans, but not everyone can be trusted to handle that kind of responsibility.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread