Oh, just a teensy bit. (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, September 29, 2017, 12:47 (2434 days ago) @ Korny

Well, I meant in the sense that we should probably be discussing the information itself, not whether it's directly available on what console. Anyway, now that you do know, I think it's worth speculating over.

Supposedly, the events on Io have drawn the Taken there, and I suspect Savathûn controls those, given the whole deal with the Traveler's Light, while the "more organized" Taken on Earth are probably led by Xivu Arath, the more militant of Oryx's sisters, and the one actively making new Taken...

I'd really love to see and hear this stuff developed further ingame, or simply via cinematics, despite my feelings on how well the Ghaul cutscenes meshed with everything else. The way some of the more interesting and intricate parts of the world have been built out in voiceovers really doesn't do the content justice, imo.

And I'm all about more Ikora and story stuff happening on Io, but holy crap I could go on for days about my issues with Asher Mir. Ugh.

~m

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread