Oh, just a teensy bit. (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, October 02, 2017, 06:44 (2421 days ago) @ Korny

Asher is 100% abrasive 100% of the time.

Yeah, this is what I didn't like about him. If he was abrasive even 70% of the time I would have been okay with it. It's just that he had no tolerance whatsoever. I'm amazed that he hasn't been shot by someone. And I'm not talking about the bad guys.

If you're a Warlock, he's less abrasive in direct conversation. One of his farewells is even "Warlock, don't let them see you bleed."

Plus, he does thank you for completing Public Events and such.

And he feels bad when you complete the Vex public event, though that's probably the Liquid Snake arm talking.

After playing through Io a third time with my Warlock, I think I finally know what truely bugs me about him. It's that he shows absolutely no respect for what others do. I mean, it freaking rails on Zavala as a dim witted Titan who's only plan is to head butt a space station. I mean, I have history with Zavala. I know the amount of work and effort Zavala and other gaurdians have done. But Asher just treats them as gaurdians that are out there having fun blowing stuff up. That alone makes me not like him. I know of the work Zavala has done. I know of the work I have done right in front of Asher. And he barely pulls of a "good work".

Heck, Asher doesn't even show much regard to his two fire team members that are dead! His middle name should be disrespect. I don't give a damn what he has been through. Okay, I'm done now :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread