You sure seem eager to race to the finish. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 16:36 (2428 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Korny, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 16:40

;)

Kek. That is why I specified that it's for people who are incapable of beating the boss for whatever reason, since the encounter is nowhere near as difficult (or as buggy) as HM Crota was back in the day.

In fact, just a little while ago, I ran with a bunch of randoms gathered from an LFG, and it totally reminded me of how little faith Bungie has in the community versus how good it can be (and how much we don't need cheeses). ;)

For example, in the gauntlet, it occurred to me that we hadn't made a strategy for the final run, so I asked about it, and was told by one of the guys to use an order that I'm pretty sure none of the rest of us knew about, but nobody complained. Everyone took the plan, and ran with it, and we executed the run (almost) flawlessly:

And I saved the final encounter because not only did we not cheese it, but it was eerily quiet the entire time (honestly, we spoke very little to one another the entire raid, which made me miss the fun banter that really makes the raids worth running again and again with friends), and we had almost zero trouble with it.
Other than objective callouts, you don't hear a whole lot of chatting going on, which was neat. Worth a watch if you want to see how to handle Left side on your own, or if you want to see a weird, but fun bug with Calus at the end. :P...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread