lol (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, November 08, 2017, 15:41 (2374 days ago) @ Kermit

I don't understand this always shoot to the right business. My blind team had a fairly easy time with the gauntlet and we split into two teams of two on the outside, plus the two runners.

On the outside teams person #1 shot high, person #2 shot low. Person #1 would be in front of the starting gate and person #2 would be to their right, which meant at the beginning person #2 would be shooting to their left. We'd follow the runner, open the second gate (person #1 shooting to their right and person #2 shooting straight ahead), and then we'd start over at person #1's starting gate, this time letting the second runner through.

It was easier to establish a rhythm working the same person every time, and we also knew to listen for the same runner's voice twice in a row.

EZPZ.

It's sort of irrelevant how the two platforms covered are split up - you can do it the way I described, you can do it the way you described, you can do it where you shoot the platform to your left and then the platform in front of you. In all three cases, you're responsible for shooting two separate rows of arrows, and as long as you can keep them straight (and shoot high/low as needed), you're golden. They're pretty much all identical, though, in a practical sense - you have 3 jobs: you shoot two separate rows of arrows and you punch one councilor, while staying on one platform in front of one row of arrows.

This contrasts with the 'Chappy method', where you have ONE job (either shooting arrows, or punching councilors) on the outside - and you stick with a single runner throughout the whole cycle (instead of swapping between runners every other segment).

In other words: your blind group's method was pretty much the same as everyone else's method EXCEPT Chappy's.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread