Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Episode 2 *Spoilers* (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, December 04, 2017, 09:24 (2343 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Overall, I think this was a worse chapter than Episode 1

No way man :-p

Principle’s Office - I actually liked this one. Rachel putting on the act and Chloe having the chance to go along with her or protect her and her palce in the play was good. Eventually I went full Backtalk mode on Princpile Wells to save Rachel but I wonder how much less punishment I could have gotten in if I’d played nice. My guess is Chloe still gets suspended, but only temporarily?

Chloe does not have to be suspended actually. You can get out of it and remain at Blackwell.

Parking Lot - Elliot just seems so unnecessary to me. Max and Warren were a good fit if you wanted them to be. Elliot... I don’t know, his perfect grades and clean look just don’t seem to match Chloe at all. Maybe I would have accepted him more if there’d been even the slightest reference to him in the original game...

I think the implication is that Chloe was hooking up with Elliot. She says so in her journals. It seems to me he looks an awful lot like William, so I am guessing it's one of those things where he reminds her of her dad, and that's why it seemingly doesn't make sense.

Junkyard Dream I didn’t inspect Chloe’s dad before roasting the marshmallow. Oops. Also, the Raven pecking at his burnt face was super creepy!

Did you open the journal and text messages?

Frank’s RV There was a radio report about the forest fire acting very strangely. Was that Rachel’s influence? Or is Arcadia Bay just a strange, slightly mystical place all on its own?

It's called symbolism and metaphor.

The Dorms - Did I miss something? The dorm you eventually get into is the same one that was the girls’ wing a semester or two later when Max comes back. They were still pouring concrete on the walkway, was the new boys dorm said not to be quite finished yet or something? Also, I failed the Talkback challenge with Skip. Anyone know if he quits if you are successful? Also, they totally didn’t do a good enough job replacing Samuel’s creepy voice actor.

Skip gets fired, yes.

Inside, I gave Dameon the money. I was afraid he’d hurt Drew badly enough to ruin his chances at football. Maybe they can’t help their dad at the moment, but a badly hurt Drew would lose out on a lot of future money was my thinking.

I stayed put, and didn't give the money back. Hardest decision in both of the games so far.

The Tempest - Apparently I missed out on trying to keep Nathan Prescott’s admirer away from him... that’s a big oops on my part... but at least I saved Rachel from Victoria. The play itself was pretty good. In cases like this I always write down the lines I’m supposed to memorize. Cheat. To. Win. And all that. Unfortunately, I didn’t write down the blocking. I think I screwed up a little in the middle but finished strong and everyone loved Rachel and Chloe’s big scene.

Did you overhear Nathan and his Father? You actually get to see and interact with Mr. Prescott.

I am looking forward to the bonus chapter... Having the real Chloe and Max back will be fun. Anyway, I need to play through this again to try out other possiblities and explore more. Will report back when I’ve done that.

Try different outfits the second time. Characters (especially David) will say different things and behave differently depending on what you have on.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread