No Bonus (minor CoO spoilers) (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, December 12, 2017, 12:28 (2348 days ago) @ marmot 1333

It seems obvious that the adventures and lost sectors were meant to be played as players made their way through the campaign.

Can you explain why this seems obvious to you?

Because if you don't, you can't progress. You are too low level and the game literally tells you to level up more locking you out.

That's not completely true, though. Matchmaking unlocks very early, and strikes come in at some time (Can't remember what level.) You could hit the level requirements just playing matchmaking.

Even following your logic, you only have to play a few adventures or lost sectors, and not all of them. To me, that doesn't make it "seem obvious" that you're supposed to do them during the campaign.

I played the campaign and then went back and did all the Lost Sectors and Adventures afterwards. From what I've read online, it seems like a lot of people did that. So his claim that it seems obvious runs counter to my experience.

I did some adventures, but I mostly did Public events because they happened so often. And public events give you a ton of experience at that level.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread