Weekly Deals... XB1|PS4 (The Division and... Fury Road?) (Gaming)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 29, 2018, 09:32 (2228 days ago) @ cheapLEY

For those waiting for a Division sale on Xbone, it's on sale for $15 if you get the base game, or $27 for the Gold Edition, which comes with the Season pass and a handful of other non-cosmetic things, as part of the Xbox Live Spring Sale. If you're not certain about the game, remember that it does have a six-hour free trial period for you to check it out!

Sigh . . . I said I was going to buy this, but I'm not sure. I played about five hours of the trial, and while I enjoyed it, I didn't find it super compelling. And with God of War coming next month, and Dark Souls Remastered the month after, and wanting to squeeze trying Warframe in there somewhere . . . if five hours wasn't enough to really grab me, maybe I should just hold off.

I don't know if I'd like it as much solo. I bought it with the intent of playing it co-op and I've stuck to that. Played that way it's a lot of fun.

Speaking of which, No Man's Sky is getting another big update, called NEXT, in Summer 2018, and will also be launching on Xbox One at the same time, with 4K and HDR support on the One X.

I haven't actually checked out the game since any of the updates hit, but I played about 20 hours or so at launch and enjoyed it for what it was. The updates sounded like they turned it into a pretty compelling game. No mention of what the price will be on Xbox One.

I did not know about this. I also wonder about the price on the Xbox. I also wonder if this update will be free on other platforms. Love things about the game, but love it the way I love looking at the water and sky in Sea of Thieves. (I don't think I'm buying the latter.)

I never did get into Dead Space. I have EA Access, which has the whole series available, should I make an effort to go through them?

Too scary for me.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread