I’m not too worried (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 05:10 (2226 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I’ve been spending a chunk of time on reddit over the past few days, absorbing as much of the feedback and commentary from the summit as I can. From what I can gather, the community members who attended the summit hold a diverse range of opinions with regards to many aspects of the game. In addition to that, many of those who attended polled their respective fan bases for questions/comments/concerns/opinions to bring with them to the summit. So at least some of them went in with the goal of representing their own communities, rather than just their own opinions.

Some of the people who attended the summit have created posts on reddit where they’ve detailed the feedback that they prepared ahead of time and brought with them to the summit. Going through several of those posts made me feel better about the kinds of opinions that went into this thing. I appreciated the super-detailed breakdown that Slayerage prepared (his subclass suggestions were particularly well thought out, IMO). Another community member went in with a whole document focusing exclusively on lore and storytelling.

Of course, there are the Dattos and such who were there. And while I’m not personally a big fan of his, it looks to me like the group who attended the summit was a fairly diverse group (granted, a group pulled from Destiny super-fans).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread