Exactly (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, May 14, 2018, 08:10 (2184 days ago) @ bluerunner

I have that quest lined up too, but haven't actually done any heroic strikes yet since getting that step. If it's bugged in general, I'll wait. But if ManKitten's experience was just a one-off fluke, that's different.

So Bungie said something about it being kinda finicky... Basically there is a way for you to not select heroic strikes sometimes when you actually select it... Basically you need to make sure it actually says the right title before you hit start. Another way to make sure it is the right one is that it should have modifiers on when you are playing.

I had that happen to me. I selected heroic strikes, but instead of saying "Heroic Strikes" in the corner of the screen when I hit the launch button, it said the name of a strike, like in D1 when you selected an individual strike. I backed out and tried again and it said "Heroic Strikes" again.

Yeah, that's basically the only real bug. Which isn't much of a problem unless you are just going through the motions and don't notice it. But they still need to fix it :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread