Anyone else? (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, May 14, 2018, 09:06 (2184 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I have that quest lined up too, but haven't actually done any heroic strikes yet since getting that step. If it's bugged in general, I'll wait. But if ManKitten's experience was just a one-off fluke, that's different.

So Bungie said something about it being kinda finicky... Basically there is a way for you to not select heroic strikes sometimes when you actually select it... Basically you need to make sure it actually says the right title before you hit start. Another way to make sure it is the right one is that it should have modifiers on when you are playing.

I didn't notice if it said Heroic Strikes but it did have 3 modifiers on the bottom left of the screen. It was memorable because one of them was for Solar and the screen disappeared before I could read if Solar was going to be strong or weak!

The modifiers will show up when you're selecting the playlist either way (though, I think they get bumped after just a second or two by the name of the strike you're dropping into if it's the buggy version). You have to bring up your ghost after you land and make sure they're still listed on that screen. If you can see the modifiers there, then you're good to go.

-Disciple

I'll double check. But I have to say, I beat the mission in the campaign by myself without problem, but for the strike, 3 of us guardians took 4 attempts to beat it and it was difficult. So if that WASN'T the heroic strike, than I'm especially not interested in trying the heroic version.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread