After 1 week of Warmind, I'm looking forward to... (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 06:19 (2183 days ago)

So we've had the expansion for a week. What have you learned and what are you looking forward to?

Here's my list.

1. Dat Shader! I saw a video of level 7 completion of Escalation Protocol and they were awarded black and orange shaders! I don't think I've been part of a group that is yet to beat the level one boss so I'm looking forward to getting stronger and earning that shader.

2. Dat ships and sparrows! So far, I'm happy with the variety I've seen in the new ships and sparrows.

3. Dat exotics! The new exotics are fun. I've been working on the Crimson upgrade thing and my goodness it's going to take a long time to collect those headshots. Played my first game of crucible last night and wrecked faces with Graviton Lance. Excited to see how everything else performs.

4. Dat collectibles! I love this stuff, it's right up my alley. I'm able to collect 2-4 nodes per night. Looking forward to finding all of them then moving on to the holographs. The nodes are pretty sneaky sometimes and require some hunting. The holographs will require tutorials to find them all.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread