PS4 Blind Raid (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 14:38 (2182 days ago) @ Kermit

We're not cool enough to play with admins, but cheapLEY has participated in some raid fun on the Xbox side (I hope I'm not outing you, cheapLEY--you seemed like you were enjoying yourself).

No, it was fun! That’s sort of my point. I resent feeling like I have to run the old raid to get up to snuff. I enjoy raiding, it’s just something that feels like a chore when I feel obligated to do it, and I’ve avoided feeling obligated to do anything this far in D2–I’d hate to start that now.

It doesn’t help that it seems like the Xbox has become my main platform, and doing stuff on PS4 is just repeating progress I’ve already made on Xbox. That’s a problem of my own making though.

And again, I’ve got a friend in town that’s going to take priority for the week our raid is scheduled. I’m hesistant to start something it’s very likely I won’t finish—I’d love for someone to take my slot so my absence isn’t going to leave five other people high and dry. I’ll hit my PS4 Warlock hard this weekend and try to get leveled up some more, I’m just not sure I’ll be around for actual raid time anyway.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread