Which is why... (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 02, 2018, 17:53 (2072 days ago) @ CougRon

... I said in the bottom of the first post "That means if you would like to do this, and the time isn't right for you - say so dang it!"

I suppose that doesn't matter, since you've already mentioned you're not up with the hunter idea CougRon. And look, hey, do what you got to do.

I only have a time because the Fireteam Builder requires it. I don't need a freeking appointment, I just want to play with my fellow clan mates. We all have our own lives with our own shades of shit and nonsense, so if we have to sync watches then say something and let's find out if we can make it work. Destiny of any number is better with team mates, I mean I'm not mentioning anything new here.

Shoot, I'm also going to throw into this post something directed far more generally, then hopefully... possibly, I'll shut up about it for the time being.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to admit, I was hoping for a little more collaboration, like we had seen recently with Solstice of Heroes, and even with the highly successful (thanks to a certain robot poultry) 9 man Escalation Protocall. I was hoping there would be some of you, any of you, who would be up for a little D & D Destiny layer on top of the biggest launch event since Taken King.

A team of hunters, synced shaders, possibly synced supers, throw a minor D & D story for good measure. I'm talken a space westerns. A trio of Good, Bad and Ugly. The Forsaken Posse. Some 50's western...

...something.

Have added fun on top of a very rare occurrence. Get the look down and really go ham on the whole destiny experience thing. Blind-raid? NAH!? Blind-Story! Now we're talk'en! It's all about a group in sync. That's the fun. You get to be bigger then yourself, if for a moment.

Or... maybe we have less Hunters here than I recall for the Xbox. I mean, we have an average 98 people on our Xbox "Clan" and not one was really up for it. I... don't even know. Maybe I'm more socially inept then I even know, or maybe I'm surrounded by purists or something. Whatever. That's what I get for trying I guess. Silence. I guess I should be used to it.

What a fucking bummer.

Oh well. It's super minor, and I guess we'll have no choice but to see what Bungie has in store for us WITHOUT syncing shaders. *Sigh*... then like... whats the point!? :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread