Which is why... (Fireteam Builder Events)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, September 03, 2018, 00:27 (2072 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I’m willing but I don’t have a Hunter. I never said I don’t want a Hunter. I could just never find the time to slog through the story in the main line and two dlcs again and I don’t think I’m doing it before Tuesday. Solstice was the first serious destiny time I had done since the warmind campaign, and even my warlock is only part way through the first dlc. I could never find people who wanted to do the campaign again on my schedule. The few times I tried the fire teams went with others or no one else showed up at the appointed. I have heard rumors, but have not seen confirmation , that there is a starter orb similar to one found occasionally in d1 that allows one to bring a character to a power level able to play Forsaken content. That would allow me to finally bring my d1 Hunter forward and join the fireteam. I’m generally on sometime after 6pm pacific (depending on work) which is well outside your time given, over 7 hours. Usually anyone still on after that time has a full fireteam and not doing story anymore.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread