Anyway, how have you all been? (Off-Topic)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 29, 2023, 15:35 (182 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Sunday, October 29, 2023, 15:50

Titanfall 2 has become my fulltime replacement of Overwatch. Whenever I feel I just want to jump on and shoot some shit, turn the brain off and pew pew, I'm playing Titanfall 2... which got a minor update recently. No Titanfall 3, but for a 7 year old game, it's right cool. My favorite mode, "Frontier Defense" got two "new" maps, so I'm right happy about that.

I jump on to Destiny 2 in a very scatter shot fashion now. The stuff I find fun, and always have found fun, is still fun. I play for that. And the stuff I don't care about, I just don't. Apparently there is bunch of story stuff that had happened which requires... I don't know. Probably some hoops or something, and... I just don't care. I'm DONE with the majority of "chase" nonsense. I've got more than enough, and I'm happy. ...That said, would like to get my hands on that "Ice Scout" exotic that came about last season. Eh. Now that I think of it, new Exotics are probably the only thing I feel are even worth chasing at this point, more or less.

Oh... and I'm writing a book. Really. And that's all I can say on this. In the unlikely event this thing... which feels like it has the potential to be right good, actually turns out to be as I feel it could be, where everything happens with just the right timing with the publishers and all that jazz, oh man this thing could be something. Yet even so, I will not be advertising it here, which I would prefer. If it's good, it will sell, and I don't really want it any other way.

But, I get far far ahead of my self. I still have years potentially in the making, provided I and it survive everything else. I've never done this before, is my speed Steven King or George R. R. Martin? No clue, essentially since I know that my time shall be captured by other things as time moves on. What those things would be are a guess, but are still very real possibilities. And good ones too.

Oh, but I ramble, but of course I do. At this point, it's part of the charm!

So anyway, as it's me, here is a totally random video that clearly has no relevance to anything. Ta ta! :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread