I think that might be it (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, December 01, 2023, 08:47 (148 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I thought they had always been doing that with reissued weapons. I can't recall another set of weapons that has been reissued twice, so this might be a new scenario. But they've always updated the perk pools with reissued weapons, I thought. Would you want an Arc gun that couldn't roll Voltshot, for instance (assuming that's even still as good as it was initially)?

D2Foundry doesn't seem to have the original Dreaming City guns in its database, so I can't see what those perks were.

I think the greyed-out perks on the S13 version are the original perks. So the first one shows what it replaced, the second one doesn't need to do that.

(And yes... I was all excited when I got voltshot on a Song of Ir Yut machine gun, until I realized that 1) you have to reload after the kill to proc it, which is rarely convenient on a machine gun, and 2) reload on that gun is just over 4.8 seconds, and voltshot requires a reload within 5.3 seconds of a kill to proc, so you've got less than half a second to make the decision. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread