Bwupdate! Mail Sack thoughts.. (Destiny)

by GrimBrotherIII, Friday, May 02, 2014, 20:19 (3654 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

"Apart from the combat on the pike we saw in the Law of the Jungle trailer we saw, we haven't seen much vehicular combat. Is vehicular combat making a return in Destiny?

Yessir. Did we mention that we’re headed to E3?"

This is very exiting... i was under the impression that vehicles would be non-combative and used simply for mobility, so this is good news.

"Multiple sites are listing a 3 character limit. Is this confirmed?

Nothing is totally confirmed until September 9th. There are a few things that are almost guaranteed not to change. For instance, the game will definitely be called “Destiny.”"

*Sigh* I grow tired of the lameness of answers like this...

"Can you give us a percentage of how much we have actually seen of the game so far?

Hard to calculate. It’s a single digit, though. We’ve left most of this world for you to plunder.

Some of you will curse my name for that right now. You’ll thank me later, when you see Mars for the first time, and you’re actually seeing it for the first time. Playing this game shouldn’t be a vicarious experience. They don’t call these First Person Shooters for nothing."

This here is genius... I'm so glad that Destiny isn't budging on their commitment to keep the mystery of this game alive and well... they are truly becoming masters of hype!

Man, i couldn't be more exited for this game!!!!

- III

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread