I'm really curious... (Destiny)

by GrimBrotherIII, Saturday, May 03, 2014, 09:02 (3654 days ago) @ Claude Errera

"Multiple sites are listing a 3 character limit. Is this confirmed?

Nothing is totally confirmed until September 9th. There are a few things that are almost guaranteed not to change. For instance, the game will definitely be called “Destiny.”"

*Sigh* I grow tired of the lameness of answers like this...

What, exactly, would you LIKE to hear instead (given that you KNOW they're not going to tell you exactly what you'll see when you buy the game)?

Would it be better if they simply ignored questions they weren't willing to answer completely?

Actually yes, Claude, i do find that preferable to a worn-out, cutesy, "let me pat you on the head and laugh sarcastically at your adorable lack of knowledge" answer... lol!

But this is just my humble opinion, and in fact - if you read further down in my post i actually praise Bungie for their faithfulness to preserving the mysterious integrity of the story of Destiny, it's not the "not knowing" that bothers me, but sometimes their answers to questions they know they can't actually answer seem a tad bit condescending - and that can be bothersome, though it's not that big of a deal.

CE - i get the feeling you really enjoy picking on me... ;)

- III

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread