Bungie Weekly Update 6/27/2014 (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 30, 2014, 08:29 (3596 days ago) @ Xenos

Xenos In the list of achievements/trophies:

Raider: Complete a Raid

Could still be only one, but interesting it did not say THE Raid.

Wait... we are still talking about this? Isn't this kind of thing... ya know... trivial?

----------------

ZackDark I mean, a game without campaign-related achievements? Madness!

I mean, there are two in there which are very likely attainable in story missions, but that's it? I doubt it.

That would presume a degree of strict linear game-play, for which Destiny is surely lacking. In a way the story is supposed to be each persons own, which very well could be reflected by "The Life Exotic" or "Epic Raider" Achievements. That is the point after all, each person is to make their own story and become legend.

Be Brave.
----------------

As for myself - while I eagerly await the 7, I shall speak of my tempered joy.

The achievements presented are abit... lacking. Are these Alpha too? I mean Multiplayer achievements? Really?! At least they appear to be generally simple affairs that shall be gained by just playing, for which I originally did not intend to do. Further more, even though this is much less unexpected, it seems if I want to be a total completionist for Destiny I'm going to have to roll with Titan and...ech... Hunter colors, for which I am not a fan of at their current known default abilities, cool as they are, against my preferred play style. If only I could use a keyboard and mouse along with my controller on an Xbox.

Bane of the machines sounds fun though. Heck! I think I'll do it twice... just to be through. The Vex will look up and shout "I̴͚͇t̠͙͔̯̂͆̊̄̂͜ͅͅͅ ̦̥̞̟͓͆͑͌ͅi͔̋̄͆sͪ̔ ̤̼̮́t̡̝̘ͯͣ͗̂̎i̱̬̠̮ͣ͋ͭ̃͐̒m͚̤̫̓̆̇ͭ̈̏ẹ̍̈́ͩ̊!̈͊ ", and I'll whisper "Carpet". What a baddass. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread