Stepping In (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, July 21, 2014, 12:15 (3567 days ago) @ Korny

It's definitely fun to poke at the people I play with, and while most know that it's all in good fun, I admittedly don't play with you, and either way, my endless search for the last line to cross may be a far shorter journey than some people can bear.

I know that gloating about the vast superiority of the PS4 can get tiresome, even for those who agree, and far be it for me to be a fanboy, so for the sanity of the folk around here, I suppose I can tone it down a notch or ten (YES Ten! Because we're REEEAAAAALLLY HUNGRY!)...

There is no need to be upset.

Korny, your posts as of late have been undeniably vitriolic toward Xbox owners for no apparent reason other than to rile up your fellow B.org community members, and the smartass "disclaimer" at the bottom of this post only serves to prove that you are willfully aware of this behavior. I appreciate the apology above, but posts like those called out in this thread are not humorous, there is nothing constructive about them, and they only serve to drive people away from the DBO community. That is something I cannot abide.

Next time you feel the urge to "twist the knife," let's take a moment to breathe and ask if it helps the community, or if perhaps "less is more."

And everyone else, we can take the high road and let things roll off our backs rather than spend the energy to call out trolling.

We're all Destiny fans here, let's celebrate that. An entire half of our family is about to play Destiny for the first time and that's an awesome thing. I say we stand together, lest the Darkness consume us. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread