How many can you go to the tower in? (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, August 28, 2014, 23:18 (3526 days ago) @ General Vagueness

It would be great if the system just automagically put friends who were online in Destiny (even in parties) in the same public spaces.

It think it should do that, too. I know a bunch of times it said people on my friends list were in the Tower, several times it was more than 10 even, and I never once recognized a name even if I run around the Tower for an hour.
Before the beta I was pretty sure the game would make sure your friends are visible, now, seeing it didn't and seeing how lackluster the social features were, I'm not so sure.

It's a tough problem when I consider it. Even manually trying to join someone who was in the tower was difficult as there would already be 12 people in the tower/game and it was full.

It'd be fun to get as many DBO folks on as possible and just drop in and out of the tower to see if we run into each other. And yeah, I know fun for me is not necessarily fun for you ;-)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread