Qualified armour ratings (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, November 21, 2014, 05:57 (3450 days ago) @ RC

I think this is the first time the Young Ahamkara's Spine(H) has been available through XUR. I've seen slightly better in the wild, but you may be waiting a while as it is only 5 off the theoretical maximum.

Mine only go up to 91, so getting some with 99 should be good. A number of Hunter builds that I've seen tend to veer away from Discipline, so the perk for tripmines and a solid discipline rating make this a worthwhile purchase.

There were better Voidfang Vestments(W) available recently, and a greater than 50% likelihood there will be better ones the next time it arrives - no buy.

As I've said before, even with the grenade energy perk, I don't see a whole lot of value in this chestpiece... Except in Iron Banner, where the Axion bolts can prove to be really annoying. Having bought two (upgraded the stats once already), I haven't really noticed any increased usefulness to care for it...

No Backup Plans(T)'s armour stat is right in the middle of the range. I haven't personally seen better yet (Exotic Gauntlets seem rare). 50/50 on this. Get it if you like the perks and have the coins but expect to replace it.

Mine goes up to 95. Titans have the distinction of pretty much all of their gear being a "must have", and for Defenders who have high Strength and like to be on the move, you NEED these gauntlets. The increase of Force Barrier is extremely useful because you can generate more orbs... Not to mention the reload speed perks stack, and you get increase melee speed... You really can't go wrong...

/stat nerd

/earned all of them ages ago

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread