Xûr's Goodies (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, November 21, 2014, 08:00 (3449 days ago) @ unoudid

Do most people get to a place where they don't really care what Xur is selling anymore?

I get filled with dread, more than anything... Dear Bungie, please don't ever offer these Welfare Warlocks the "Heart of the Praxic Fire" chest! I earned mine very early on, and I don't want to see people Lucky Raspberry-ing it all over the place...

Me! Korny! Sunsinger!

Level 30 warlock here checking in for my Praxic welfare handout. I've tried and failed to earn mine.

On a serious note, I have been buying telemetries only lately it seems. I'm only missing Plan C and the Vex Mythoclast from the available exotics on xbox so I haven't seen a need to buy much. Still waiting on Praxic so I can finish off my exotic armor set.

Praxic is very cool, and my go to for PvE. I wish Xur would sell it so all my sunbro's and I could look like an army of space-crusaders. Because political incorrectness.

Also, voidfang is the new sunbreaker; this is the fifth time Xur has sold it, to sunbreaker's three.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread