Quick Question. (Spoilers) (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, December 11, 2014, 12:48 (3455 days ago) @ Morpheus

How did you guys take out the Deathsinger within 3 minutes? I tried with a bunch of 30's (in fact, I was the only 29), but there were billions of knights and they were all killing all of us in one shot or less. We tried one side at a time, we tried both at once, we tried staggering, but nothing worked. We either all died, or by the time we got the Shriekers down, it was too late. In addition to that, there wasn't a single inch of her exposed through the literal carpet of one-hit kill Knights. So what was your One-Take Willie strategy?

The Deathsinger was a pain in the butt; we probably spent close to an hour trying to take Her out. I think we kind of have to chalk it up to luck at least a little bit. Our strategy was this: split up into two groups of three; two from each group jumped up into the towers in the back while the third ran in to aggro the wizard and draw it out. Once wizard was dead (along with the Knights that hang out at the top of the stairs), we would run in and fire rockets at the shrieker. Once both shriekers were down I think we all went to the left side (if looking toward the glass room from the back) and just unleashed on the Deathseeker as much as possible. I found tat it was very hard to get line of sight on her, so I just bunny hopped into the room the best I could trying to avoid Knights as I was unloading my Gjallarhorn. Lots of people on the team were dying, but we finally had a (lucky?) run with enough of us surviving to finish her off.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread