Last Night [PS4] Crota First Time (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 19:40 (3403 days ago) @ dogcow
edited by Pyromancy, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 19:49

I had an awesome time too! Great way to unwind after an awful day at work. Though I was pretty sad to not have anything waiting for me at the Postmaster after the game.
When are we going to pick up our checkpoint and try again? ;)

I had my Gjallarhorn 2.0 with me, but I always seemed to be low on ammo or reloading (burned through my few synths). I need to get that thing upgraded back up as well.
I want Icebreaker so badly. I wasn't in the position to purchase one at the time when they were available. Killed me inside a little bit, and continues to sting everytime I "need" one since.

I still feel badly under gear'd. I want some new legendary weapons and could use Vault of Glass or Crota's End armor. I hastily went from stuck at 29 directly to 31 in the matter of a few hours by upgrading my helmet to 2.0 via Xûr and turning in the Urn bounty to him. Then purchasing the remaining armor from the Vanguard. Sharded out my existing inventory to upgrade the new.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread