My favorite, and some suggestions (Fan Creations)

by roland ⌂ @, Monday, January 12, 2015, 23:45 (3400 days ago) @ Beorn

I really like the Ghost Fragment: The Last Word one (that's why I embedded it!). It's well-performed and I think you nailed the ambiance. Love the crackling fire, rain, and music. Matches the mood very well. So good!

My least favorite part across all of these is actually the Superintendent-esque introduction that reads the card's name. It somehow seems out of place and is generally hard to understand. I think it's good to have the name up front, but maybe it could just be the main voice actor/actress stating the name? Either that, or something clean and out-of-the-way, just enough to give you information without getting in your (?ears) face.

Please keep these up, I'm enjoying them and it's fun to hear someone else's interpretation of the Grimoire content. :)

Thanks! Great feedback! The Last Word is the one card where, amazingly, a pro voice actor actually volunteered to do the voice of Shin Malphur. So I'm guessing that's a big part of the quality being much better. Many of the rest are me, and I'm no pro. As for volumes and such, I had no idea people were having a hard time understanding these. Also very good to know about the intros. I'll see what I can do to fix those.

I'm guessing you didn't like Ghosts and Echoes since it was mostly the Superintendant-esque guy talking the whole time? :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread