My favorite, and some suggestions (Fan Creations)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 09:13 (3400 days ago) @ Beorn

I really like the Ghost Fragment: The Last Word one (that's why I embedded it!). It's well-performed and I think you nailed the ambiance. Love the crackling fire, rain, and music. Matches the mood very well. So good!

Yes, this! I loved the ambiance, & it was so well done. What was that music, it was from Myth, yes? To counter the mixing criticism, the mixing/balance/levels/whatever sounded pretty good to me (on my bose headphones). The background did not interfere with my ability to enjoy & understand the voice actors.

My least favorite part across all of these is actually the Superintendent-esque introduction that reads the card's name. It somehow seems out of place and is generally hard to understand.

Likewise, the only thing I don't like about these (pretty much love everything else) is the intro voice. Maybe I've listened to dinklebot too much, but I feel it's too expressive and also hard to understand. I feel the 'ghost' intro could benefit from being toned down a little bit and also be a little less processed/computerized). I do like the fact that the computerized introduction is consistent across all cards, that helps to tie them all together, so I vote you keep the little intro guy.

Please make more, I really enjoyed the ones I've listened to!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread