Calling all 32s, Crota Hard mode wed (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Friday, January 16, 2015, 08:12 (3401 days ago) @ Avateur

Do you run multiple characters, or just one? I can't get to 32 because I'm not on enough to have Eris up to level 4 yet, and the Raid only pays out Radiant Energy to me. I have all the armor I need but can't get it anywhere I need it to go. Pete's the only person in my usual group who's up to 32, and that's because he was running something like over 9000 characters. I think he's down to one or two now. Is it even possible to be a 32 yet with a single character running the Raid once a week and potentially having Eris at level 4? Or does the RNG seriously need to favor you?

You'd need a minimum of 63 Radiant Shards to hit 32 (3 Crota's End Raid gear + 1 Exotic). If you got nothing but 2 Radiant Shards for each of the 5 drops in Crota's End, that would be 10 per week, and Crota's End has been out for, what, 6 weeks?

It *might* be possible to be 32 with one character with Eris rank 4, dismantling Raid weapons for Radiant Energy and converting them to Radiant Shards--but it would require extreme fortune in the drops.

I did briefly run 3 characters, but when I went down to just my Warlock and Titan, I moved all Radiant Shards my Titan got to my Warlock, along with dismantling my extra Warlock's Raid gear. I really enjoy having 2 characters. Just do me a favor--if I ever roll a third character again, slap me.

With Xur selling Obsidian Mind this week, I'd encourage you to buy it and roll a Warlock.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread