Calling all 32s, Crota Hard mode wed (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Friday, January 16, 2015, 10:45 (3401 days ago) @ petetheduck

You'd need a minimum of 63 Radiant Shards to hit 32 (3 Crota's End Raid gear + 1 Exotic). If you got nothing but 2 Radiant Shards for each of the 5 drops in Crota's End, that would be 10 per week, and Crota's End has been out for, what, 6 weeks?

Yuck.

It *might* be possible to be 32 with one character with Eris rank 4, dismantling Raid weapons for Radiant Energy and converting them to Radiant Shards--but it would require extreme fortune in the drops.

The Raid has barely paid out any weapons, and it's only given me the armor I need once. No duplicates. It mostly only gives me Radiant Energy, which I seriously don't need right now.

I did briefly run 3 characters, but when I went down to just my Warlock and Titan, I moved all Radiant Shards my Titan got to my Warlock, along with dismantling my extra Warlock's Raid gear. I really enjoy having 2 characters. Just do me a favor--if I ever roll a third character again, slap me.

Will do.

With Xur selling Obsidian Mind this week, I'd encourage you to buy it and roll a Warlock.

EDIT: Apparently RNG already gave me Obsidian Mind a while back. I have one sitting in storage along with another Exotic Warlock helmet. Go figure. I'm not starting another character any time soon, at least not while Bungie makes it impossible for me to get my main character where I want it to be.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread