An update (for anyone that might care)! (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 18:24 (3399 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I'm going to be starting my second Hunter on Xbox tonight and leveling it up all night/tomorrow morning. I should be ready to do the weekly heroic sometime tomorrow and would love to do it with one or more of y'all.

On a related note, if anyone wants to run through story missions with me so I can do it on the higher difficulties and level up faster, I would love you forever.

We did it!! After starting a fresh hunter at about 5pm yesterday, and playing for about 5 hours yesterday and another 6 today -- I hit level 20 at about 5:30 pm. I then quickly threw on my gear from my other (lvl 30) Hunter and we did the Weekly Heroic strike. I am now the proud owner of an Icebreaker! (Well, technically it was my fourth Icebreaker, but my first on Xbox which is the important part).

HUGE thanks to Squid and his friend SA Assassin, Kermit, and ESPECIALLY Stabbim (who was carrying me almost the entire way from 1 through 20 and the Weekly).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread