Regarding Hard Mode (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 18:34 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by someotherguy, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 18:40

From my limited experience with the hard mode boss fight, I'd say I agree with you in terms of the design, but the bugs do add a serious amount of frustration. To have a boss fight that absolutely requires significant amounts of heavy ammo is problematic due to the heavy ammo glitch. I enjoy a super-challenging encounter, I DON'T enjoy feeling robbed by the game. Given how easy it is for your team to wipe, I feel like I'm throwing thousands of glimmer in the toilet when I fight Crota.

I totally agree with this. Working out ways for everyone to stay alive and regen health (Bubbles. Bubbles everywhere) was pretty cool, as was figuring out which places were safe and the timing involved.

Less cool is the gatekeeper running upstairs and murdering everyone, the high heavy ammo cost per run (minimum 6, and that's if you're not using it on Ogres) combined with the Heavy Ammo glitch, the sword despawning, and Crota taking a leisurely walk off the edge of the concourse onto your swordsman's head.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread