Soloing the bridge in hard mode is so much FUN! (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, January 26, 2015, 13:58 (3381 days ago) @ Ouranje

I can solo the abyss in no time at ALL, but I tried for an hour the other night to solo the Bridge encounter, and I have no idea how to even begin. Good luck doing it in hard mode!

its hard to describe, but there are vids out there. its possible to sword fly across from the far right side. you go at about a 45 degree angle, and when you are over the flames in the center (where the bridge would be, if you built it), you turn right and keep sword flying. if you make it across, kill the gatekeeper, then hide behind the short stocky lamp post on the left side.

once you see a vid, it all makes sense. you could also climb to the top of the map, to force everything but the sword bearer to despawn, then build the bridge by moving back and forth across the plate. walk across, pause for a split second, walk back across. it till build really slow, and the totems will be constantly glowing red, but you should never be on it enough to wipe. it will start to deconstruct as you are running across, so when you get half way, just jump up and sword fly the rest of the way.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread