The easy way (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 20:24 (3388 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I just completed the Hard mode raid. The following strategy is MUCH easier than what we attempted last night. I have no doubt we can make this a regular thing even before we hit 33.

It's the same, using the middle except that you only down Crota twice.

After the second round of swords, run under the right tower. Get on top of a door, and kill the first ogre. Then snipe the second.

Go back up and wait in the crystal room. We waited until he rotated back mid a second time to be safe.

Then do another round of the sword, and you have him.

I was the sword bearer, and here are my tips if you are a hunter:

All the various ways to go invisible have separate cooldowns. So, I supered and used vanish before picking up the sword, which was enough time to be invisible until you attack Crota the first time. Then blink strike to go invisible again. After that, run under the tower, crouch to go invisible, then run back up to the crystal room.

If you use R2, it is 14 hits to enrage. That means you want to do 13 hits in two rounds. So that's 3 x 3 and 1 x 4 which is not to difficult. Just be sure to count.

I'll upload a video, but guys this strat has much much more room for error. Munky was right!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread