My First Montage - Feedback (Destiny)

by Ensley1121, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 12:16 (3374 days ago) @ Dagoonite

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch the video, as well as the wonderful feedback.

I had 2 major concerns. One was that the intro was too long, and the other was that certain PvP clips did not match the climaxing music.

As far as the intro, that was a result of the montage not knowing what it wanted to be when I first began. I originally was going to make sort of a Destiny dedication video. However, I decided after the intro that I wanted to turn it into a PvP montage, so I just combined the two.

Towards the end, I was afraid that the clips where I was throwing grenades and waiting for them to go off did not match the climatic part of the song. Overall, I think it worked out, but perhaps if I had more footage I could have made that part a little better.

Like I said in the description, I did not have any capturing software. I used only clips from my Xbox One DVR, and then I used Movie Maker to create the video. I think that as I start saving more clips, I will make a montage 2.0 to go with the same song.

Thanks again!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread