Tangent: Thorn on Anomaly (Destiny)

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Wednesday, February 18, 2015, 10:46 (3362 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Actually, that's what I run on Anomaly. Thorn and a shotgun (or an auto-rifle instead of Thorn). And for the most part, I hang on the ramp that leads to B and shotgun people trying to come in to cap. It gives me quick access to C heavy, I can provide support for C if it's being capped. I like it.

Shooting into B generally happens if I've spawned over there. I'll hang out opposite of B (the way I'm facing B, C is to my left, and I hug the side closer to C than A). There's one door to my right for people to come in at me, which helps me cause it's a choke point and I can shotgun them. If I'm running thorn I can hit people at B and anyone trying to come from my far right. And if anyone tries to come up the 90 degree stairs to my left, I can shotgun them too with the slight advantage of having the higher ground (easier for chest/headshots). That being said, I do eventually have to move simply because I'm not near any zones or ammo really there.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread